The Peace of Mind Package is for the anyone who has completed their planning (or plans to do so) and is looking for a Day of Event Coordinator to execute their vision. This package will allow our clients to relax and be a guest at their own wedding, corporate event, or party!
Package Price begins at
$600 and is customized to your needs.
Coordination begins 1-3 months out
The Peace of Mind Package includes the following services
- 2-3 in person meetings – one of which will be the venue walk through. We want to learn your vision inside and out!
- Complete event management and day-of execution for up to 12hrs.
- Every Event includes (1) event coordinator.
~ A second or multiple Coordinators are required for all events over the capacity of 200 people and/or events that require a lot of set up. Additional fees will apply.
- Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what will be arriving day of.
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of contract. Any phone and video chats need to be pre-scheduled ~ We are always here for you!
- Monthly email check-ins to ensure discussed details are going as planned.
- Timeline creation and event day details distributed to vendors. – we keep everyone in check!
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted vendors listed on your KSE vendor form and confirm their arrival times, get insurance info, meal counts, confirm services booked and any other important details, at least 1 week or more prior to the event.
- Greet event vendors and be point of contact the day of your event ~ this way no one is bothering you will questions or concerns!
- Weddings ~ Distribute bouquets & pins corsages to bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Cue Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents and honored guests when they are about to give toasts.
- Assist with bridal party and family for photographs ~ things could get crazy and they may need some guidance, we will be there to help if needed.
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors ~ you won’t have time to do this as you will be too busy enjoying your event!
- Retain the marriage license for officiant.
- Retrieve and ensure the handoff of wedding gifts / cards ~ we will monitor the flow of the card box and personally hand the cards to you at the end of the night.
- Arrange for ALL your personal items are packed up and given to a designated family member, room, and/or vehicle.